Healthcare is undergoing a revolution due to new data sources, ubiquitous mobile devices, and pressure on individuals and providers to improve cost and outcomes. Lux Research is seeking candidates to research the future of Digital Health and Wellness to help clients grow their businesses. Clients include multi-national electronics, materials, and consumer goods companies in addition to investor and government groups.
Analysts spend their time speaking with innovative technology developers and clients, attending and speaking at conferences, and analyzing their findings to help clients make informed decisions. A Digital Health and Wellness analyst will be exposed to a wide range of technologies including wearable electronics, health management platforms, and analytics to develop research like technology roadmaps, market sizes, and supply chain dynamics.
- Work with a geographically diverse team to develop and test research hypotheses and prepare findings for clients.
- Conduct primary interviews with senior-level executives at large corporations, technology start-ups, and other organizations.
- Conduct secondary research drawing on diverse sources, including business and trade press, academic publications, patent filings, and conference presentations.
- Produce written research reports, including creative visual depictions of data and ideas.
- Understand client business needs to develop and deliver high-value research.
- Help develop and launch new client service offerings.
- Develop a network of contacts and relationships among business and scientific leaders in emerging technologies.
- Minimum two years work or postgraduate experience with a background or experience in one or more of the following: computer science, materials science, chemistry, physics, chemical engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, or biomedical engineering
- Deep intellectual curiosity about emerging technologies, especially in digital health and wellness; including data acquisition, analytics, platforms, hardware, and components.
- Willingness to do whatever it takes to meet client needs in a fast-moving, rapidly growing, start-up environment.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, collegial, and collaborative approach to work.
- High degree of organization and attention to detail; ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to write clearly and incisively about business and technical topics.
- Superior listening and critical thinking skills, and ability to speak articulately and think on your feet; a good sense of humor is a major plus.
- Strong analytical skill, both qualitative and quantitative.
- A strong record of academic achievement. Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree or Ph.D. is a plus.
- Fluency in spoken and written Mandarin, Japanese, or Korean is a plus; Western European or Middle Eastern language skills are also desirable.
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of intelligence services, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make better, informed decisions today to ensure future success. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux is uniquely positioned with technical expertise in addition to business insights, augmented by advanced analytics.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.