Lux Research is committed to helping our clients drive growth through technology innovation. From Advanced Materials to Digital Transformation to Energy to Food, Health, and Wellness, our clients span the globe and the Fortune 1000 Innovation list.
Lux is seeking an enthusiastic and strategic marketer, with proven experience in marketing automation and lead generation, to join our team! You will work to attract new leads for the business, and nurture those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish. In this role, you will report to the Director of Marketing and will work closely with colleagues from across the organization. If you enjoy a start-up type culture with the stability of an established organization and possess an innate drive to be an internal change agent, this is the job for you!
- Conceive and execute inbound/outbound marketing programs that drive demand and result in a measured increase in the productivity of our new business sales team
- Generate new qualified leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers)
- Become the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on our competition and how to beat them consistently – transfer this knowledge to marketing programs and sales channels
- Design, develop, launch, manage, and measure integrated direct marketing campaigns (email, web, social media, direct mail, etc.).
- Undertake content marketing initiatives to achieve business targets and collaborate with Research teams to produce high quality content for sales and marketing purposes
- Establish closed-loop processes and analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing/sales environment (experience in technology is a plus), with demonstrated skills executing integrated direct marketing campaigns
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions, and an eye for detail and quality
- Proficiency in marketing automation (HubSpot or similar) in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers
- Critical thinker with a problem solving mindset
- Project management skills with a background in building and tracking project plans with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently, along with self-motivation and a proven, proactive approach to achieving individual and team objectives
- Positively contribute to the culture, energy, and growth of the company
- Bonus skills: Salesforce, HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Other Qualifying Information:
- We are seeking candidates immediately available for full-time work
- Must be authorized to work in the US without current or future visa sponsorship
- We are seeking candidates local to the Boston metro area. There is no relocation assistance available for this role
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of intelligence services, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make better, informed decisions today to ensure future success. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux is uniquely positioned with technical expertise in addition to business insights, augmented by advanced analytics.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.