At Lux Research, we help our clients' drive growth through technology innovation with tech-enabled research and advisory services that empower their innovation decisions. From Digital Transformation to Materials to Energy to Agrifood and Health, our clients span the globe and the Fortune 1000 Innovation list.
We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic, talented, and passionate marketer with a strong digital media and inbound lead generation background to join our team! This role requires a forward-thinking, well-rounded marketing professional with proven digital media and traditional media relations skills who will help drive company growth. This role will be primarily responsible for driving social media activity, managing digital ads, and developing press and traditional media partnerships.
This exciting new role will report to the head of marketing and is based in our Boston headquarters.
If you enjoy a dynamic culture with the stability of an established organization, as well as the opportunity to make a measurable impact, this is the job for you!
- Social Media:
- Lead social media engagement activities including, drafting, managing, posting, and tracking dynamic content on various social media platforms (i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, etc.)
- Assist in the development of graphics and copy to support inbound lead generation through social media
- Help track KPI's and campaign-specific results across social channels, and drive SEO
- Oversee and inform company social media accounts’ design
- Digital Ads:
- Drive lead generation efforts by developing and implementing effective digital ads (LinkedIn Lead Gen, Google, etc.)
- Identify new digital ad opportunities to increase brand awareness and drive lead generation
- Track effectiveness and optimize ads on an ongoing basis
- Press Releases:
- Write press releases and manage press release distribution, in alignment with key marketing campaigns and company initiatives
- Monitor press metrics and make recommendations for enhancing effectiveness and report on results
- Build and manage relationships with key members of the media
- Other Responsibilities:
- Identify opportunities to improve website conversion rates and work with the marketing team to implement
- Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to support key marketing, product, and other company-wide initiatives to increase brand awareness
- Stay up-to-date with the latest marketing trends and technologies as it relates to social media and media relations
- BS/BA in Marketing or Communications preferred
- 4+ years of experience managing social media, digital ads, and media relations
- Strong grasp of using LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube, and experience using social channels to drive inbound lead generation
- An understanding of how to manage and grow media relationships that drive awareness and leads
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Creative individual who is an enthusiastic self-starter focused on delivering results
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Must be metrics driven and a strong analytic thinker
- Experience evaluating the efficacy of digital marketing and reporting on ROI in collaboration with sales
- Experience using HubSpot and Google Analytics a plus
- Ability to understand and use company objectives to drive social media efforts and integrated marketing campaigns.
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of tech-enabled research and advisory solutions, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux uniquely combines technical expertise and business insights with a proprietary intelligence platform, using advanced analytics and data science to surface true leading indicators. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make more informed decisions today to ensure future success.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law. Lux Research participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.