Do you take great pride in being the "go-to" person? Do you get a great deal of satisfaction by providing excellent service and attention that drives results? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Lux Research is seeking a Manager, Customer Success who is well-organized, an excellent communicator, and passionate about helping companies understand emerging technologies. This is a management level position that will have three direct-reports.
Lux Research helps large companies, as well as investors, governments, and start-ups, understand and take advantage of new business opportunities. Customer Success Managers play a critical role by helping ensure that their clients understand the services Lux offers and that they obtain the best value from their membership.
- Strengthen the relationship between Lux Research and our clients by providing unparalleled support, service and value to drive client retention and membership renewal.
- Deliver training to new and existing clients and help them get maximum value from their Lux Research membership.
- Manage a small team of Customer Success Managers in the US.
- Track usage and interactions to ensure that all memberships are being used effectively – where there is a lack of usage the Customer Success Team will use a mix of phone calls and emails to help make sure clients are getting the most from their membership.
- Assist the sales and research teams in the support of retention and growth of their client relationships.
- Kick-off and on-board new clients to Lux Research services and products.
- Direct and facilitate client inquiries to the appropriate Research Analyst members and follow up on completed inquires to ensure client satisfaction.
- Facilitate meetings between Lux Research analysts and clients to help build client relationships.
- Provide advice and training to clients on how best to work with Lux Research.
- Work with the account management and research teams to identify clients who may need or benefit from added guidance on the effective use of Lux Research’s offerings.
- Call or email subscribers to encourage usage and/or to offer product demonstrations and training to new subscribers.
- Produce and analyze client usage reports to identify subscribers with low usage and contact them to encourage usage.
- Proactively recommend new content to subscribers.
- Bachelor’s degree in the sciences or engineering.
- Experience managing other employees is a requirement.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other foreign language skills are a plus.
- A well-organized, detail-oriented approach to work.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interaction with both internal Sales and Research staff and external clients.
- Strong customer and team interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging science based technology and its impact on business and society.
- Some experience with innovation, entrepreneurship, and/or emerging technology managements is an advantage.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; working knowledge of CRM helpful.
- Self-motivation and a commitment to doing things correctly.
- A dedication to excellence.
More About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of tech-enabled research and advisory solutions, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux uniquely combines technical expertise and business insights with a proprietary intelligence platform, using advanced analytics and data science to surface true leading indicators. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make more informed decisions today to ensure future success.
For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law. Lux Research participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.