Are you passionate about helping the world’s largest companies evolve their products to be more sustainable, recyclable, and better serve the climate and environment? Our Lux team is GROWING, and we are currently seeking to hire a Global Director Customer Success based in the U.S. to come join us and be part of our story.
We are looking for people who share our core values and are passionate about innovation! If you are looking to make a difference and join a dynamic growing company, then we want to speak with you.
Lux is looking for a Global Director of Customer Success to lead our global Customer Success Team. In this role, you will be responsible for executing on a strategic vision designed to maximize client outcomes, retain, and expand portfolio revenue, create evangelism, and accelerate company growth. Scope of responsibility will include retention and expansion. The role requires close alignment with cross-functional leaders to drive a company-wide culture of client success. In addition, you will be responsible for managing Lux’s entire portfolio of clients across APAC, EMEA, and AMER. To be successful, this role requires building effective programs, and systems that leverage both people and automation to support a wide variety of client sizes and industry verticals while focusing on evolving our current processes to scale at hyper-growth speed.
- Drive the entire post-implementation customer lifecycle - implement best practices, map customer journey, identify opportunities for listening points and interventions
- Inspire client success across the company - create company-wide culture focused on customer success across the organization (Marketing, Product, Sales, Finance, Executive)
- Develop and implement processes that positively influence key client business metrics, uncovering at-risk client situations and acting quickly to avoid attrition
- Develop and deploy strategies aimed at influencing future customer lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction/NPS, and overall health scores
- Collaborate closely with other internal client-facing teams to ensure consistency and focus on client outcomes through all post-sale touch points
- Define, and manage all operational metrics for the Customer Success Management organization from high level KPIs to individual scorecards at all levels
- Align closely with Account Management teams to ensure no gaps in the customer journey
- Build and maintain a high-performance culture through coaching, recruiting, and performance management in partnership with HR.
- Partner with Human Resources on employee matters and proactively provide constructive feedback regarding performance
- In collaboration with SVP Customer Success & HR identify high potential employees and individual development plans for succession planning
- Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Competencies
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in the sciences or engineering is a plus.
- Proven experience leading a global team
- Strong proven experience building relationships and trust with clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills via video, phone, written
- Data driven and analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions clients, sales, and research staff
- Expert level understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM/CSM systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.