Lux Research supercharges our clients’ ability to drive growth through technology innovation with tech-enabled research and advisory services to empower their innovation decisions. From Advanced Materials to Digital Transformation to Energy to Mobility to Agrifood and Health, our clients span the globe and the Fortune 1000 Innovation list.
Lux is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, scientifically oriented Product Marketing professional to join our global Marketing team. You will be part of the team driving successful go-to-market initiatives enabling the organization to grow. In this role, you will work closely with colleagues across the organization, including product management, research and consulting, and senior leadership. You will help evolve our offerings by developing messaging and positioning, while supporting product management identification and execution of critical business needs.
This role reports to the head of marketing and is based in Boston, MA.
If you enjoy a dynamic culture with the stability of an established organization, and the opportunity to make a measurable impact, this is the job for you!
- Clearly articulate Lux’s value proposition, differentiation, and product positioning to relevant personas
- Develop high-impact product marketing materials, including presentations, success stories, testimonials, demo videos, use cases, thought leadership, and other collateral
- Assist in the evolution of sales and customer success enablement materials to communicate the value proposition of all core products to help drive growth
- Partner with the global marketing team to develop and execute ongoing client communication plans
- Launch campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive leads to grow existing client base
- Assess and analyze customer needs, market trends, and competitors to help drive business cases for investment in new product areas and to support overall product strategy
- Be the expert on our market, determining what our target audiences are buying and why, and the expert on our competition
- Conduct market/customer research in conjunction with the product team to gather insights about target personas, buyer needs, and the purchasing decision process for new products and features
- 4+ years of relevant experience in product marketing, including at least 1-2 years of core product marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field required; MBA preferred depending on relevant experience
- Experience creating product marketing and training collateral including user guides, marketing collateral, website copy, presentations, flow diagrams, process mapping documents, and training tools
- Well-rounded set of experiences including B2B product marketing, customer engagement, change management and data analysis, in industrial industries (e.g. oil and gas, chemicals and materials, CPG)
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills, as evidenced by prior work, including the ability to translate complex technical and scientific content into clear, concise, B2B marketing materials
- Strong project management skills and time management skills
- Natural self-starter and independent, critical thinker who utilizes data and subject matter experts internally and externally to arrive at sound business decisions
- Expertise working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, product, engineering, and senior leadership.
- Innate ability to act as a cross-functional team leader and facilitator who values both contributing to and leading projects driving key business initiatives
- An outcomes-oriented professional who can handle multiple competing work streams and priorities
- Fascination with innovation in emerging technologies and how to use them encouraged
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of tech-enabled research and advisory solutions, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux uniquely combines technical expertise and business insights with a proprietary intelligence platform, using advanced analytics and data science to surface true leading indicators. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make more informed decisions today to ensure future success.
For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law. Lux Research participates in E-Verify. We will provide the Social Security Administration information from each new employee’s I-9 to confirm work authorization.