Do you take great pride in being the "go-to" person? Do you get a great deal of satisfaction by providing excellent service and attention that drives results? This may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Lux Research is seeking a Customer Success Manager who is well-organized, excellent communicator, and passionate about helping companies understand emerging technologies.
Lux Research helps large companies, as well as investors, governments, and start-ups, understand and take advantage of new business opportunities. Customer Success Managers play a critical role by helping ensure that their clients understand the services Lux offers and that they obtain the best value from their membership.
- Strengthen the relationship between Lux Research and our clients by providing unparalleled support, service and value to drive client retention and membership renewal.
- Deliver training to new and existing clients and help them get maximum value from their Lux Research membership.
- Track usage and interactions to ensure that all memberships are being used effectively – where there is a lack of usage the Customer Success Team will use a mix of phone calls and emails to help make sure clients are getting the most from their membership.
- Assist the sales and research teams in the support of retention and growth of their client relationships.
- Kick-off and on-board new clients to Lux Research services and products.
- Direct and facilitate client inquiries to the appropriate Research Analyst members and follow up on completed inquires to ensure client satisfaction.
- Facilitate meetings between Lux Research analysts and clients to help build client relationships.
- Provide advice and training to clients on how best to work with Lux Research.
- Work with the account management and research teams to identify clients who may need or benefit from added guidance on the effective use of Lux Research’s offerings.
- Call or email subscribers to encourage usage and/or to offer product demonstrations and training to new subscribers.
- Produce and analyze client usage reports to identify subscribers with low usage and contact them to encourage usage.
- Proactively recommend new content to subscribers.
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in the sciences or engineering is an added plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Other foreign language skills desirable.
- Fluent in Korean is a plus.
- A well-organized, detail-oriented approach to work.
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interaction with both internal Sales and Research staff and external clients.
- Strong customer and team interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technology and its impact on business and society.
- Some experience with innovation, entrepreneurship, and/or emerging technology managements is an advantage.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; working knowledge of CRM helpful.
- Self-motivation and a commitment to doing things correctly.
- A dedication to excellence.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.