Lux Research is seeking Client Success Managers who are passionate about helping the world’s largest companies evolve their products to be more sustainable, recyclable and better serve the climate and environment. They focus on delivering value to Lux’s clients by driving engagement strategies, along with managing the health and retention of their clients. Customer Success Managers at Lux are overly enthusiastic about their clients and their business objectives, anticipating their needs and demonstrating actionable value and insights delivered from our solutions.
Customer Success Operations:
CMS team members are based across the US, EMEA and APAC and report into their Regional Customer Success Manager and we are GROWING! The team is undergoing a transformation with our engagement model, streamlining processes and tools to match the scaling and growth at Lux. We seek individuals who are eager, self-motivated, self-starters with passion and enthusiasm to partner with us as we GROW!
Partner with our clients to deliver high-value outcomes, experiences, and growth by:
- Japanese Fluent: level N2 business Japanese required
- Delivering and communicating ROI for Lux clients throughout the customer journey
- Act as a trusted advisor and extension of our client’s organization
- Deliver and serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training, and ongoing customer inquiry support for short term and long-term projects
- Learn your client’s organizational and individual needs, while proactively identifying and delivering Lux resources to achieve valuable outcomes
- Craft joint customer success plans with our Account Manager, that include scope, shared metrics, user engagement, intricacy of usage, adoption plans, timelines, and communications
- Collaborate closely with Account Management in supporting renewals and expansion opportunities
- Gauge customer engagement levels and find creative solutions to drive deeper value
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback, translate this into retention strategies and feed the product roadmap
- Answer incoming questions and inquiry requests regarding the Lux products and functionality; probing to understand underlying business requirements behind the question
- Create and present comprehensive monthly/quarterly/annual reviews with clients that clearly demonstrates overall engagement and value
- Fluent level N2 business Japanese required
- 3 - 5+ years in a customer facing services role (customer success, consulting and/or account management)
- Bachelor’s degree. A degree in the sciences or engineering is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills via video, phone, written and onsite when required
- Strong proven experience building relationships and trust with clients
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Demonstration of a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems & defined processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions with clients, sales, and research staff
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technology and its impact on business and society
- Experience with innovation, entrepreneurship, and/or emerging technology managements preferred
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM/CSM systems
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of intelligence services, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make better, informed decisions today to ensure future success. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux is uniquely positioned with technical expertise in addition to business insights, augmented by advanced analytics.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.