Are you passionate about helping the world’s largest companies evolve their products to be more sustainable, recyclable, and better serve the climate and environment? Our Lux team is GROWING, and we are currently seeking to hire Customer Success Managers based across the US, EMEA and APAC to come join us and be part of our story.
We are looking for people who share our core values and are passionate about innovation! If you are looking to make a difference and join a dynamic growing company then we want to speak with you.
Lux Research is seeking Customer Success Managers (CSM) who are passionate about helping the world’s largest companies evolve their products to be more sustainable, recyclable, and better serve the climate and environment. They focus on delivering value to Lux’s clients by driving engagement strategies, along with managing the health and retention of their clients. Customer Success Managers at Lux are overly enthusiastic about their clients and their business objectives, anticipating their needs and demonstrating actionable value and insights delivered from our solutions.
Customer Success Operations
CMS team members are based across the US, EMEA and APAC and report into their Regional Customer Success Manager and we are GROWING! The team is undergoing a transformation with our engagement model, streamlining processes and tools to match the scaling and growth at Lux. We seek individuals who are eager, self-motivated, self-starters, ready to bring passionate, enthusiasm and who will partner with us as we scale and GROW!
Partner with our clients to deliver high-value outcomes, experiences, and growth by:
- Delivering and communicating ROI for Lux clients, throughout the customer journey
- Act as a trusted advisor and extension of our client’s organization
- Deliver and serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training, and ongoing customer inquiry support for short term and long-term projects
- Learn your client’s organizational and individual needs, while proactively identifying and delivering Lux resources to achieve valuable outcomes
- Craft joint customer success plans with our Account Manager, that include scope, shared metrics, user engagement, intricacy of usage, adoption plans, timelines, and communications
- Collaborate closely with Account Management in supporting renewals and expansion opportunities
- Gauge customer engagement levels and find creative solutions to drive deeper value
- Understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and translate this into retention strategies and feed the product roadmap
- Answer incoming questions and inquiry request regarding the Lux products and functionality; probing to understand underlying business requirements behind the question
- Create and present comprehensive monthly/quarterly/annual reviews with clients that clearly demonstrates overall engagement and value
Required Skills, Qualifications and Competencies
- 3 - 5+ years in a customer facing services role (customer success, consulting and/or account management)
- Bachelor’s degree; a degree in the sciences or engineering is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills via video, phone, written and onsite when required
- Strong proven experience building relationships and trust with clients
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Excellent problem solver, ability to work cross-functionally to deliver results
- Demonstration of a high degree of organization and proficiency leveraging internal systems & defined processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interactions clients, sales, and research staff
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technology and its impact on business and society
- Experience with innovation, entrepreneurship, and/or emerging technology managements, preferred
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CRM/CSM systems
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.