About Lux Research Inc
Lux Research is a leading global provider of innovative research and consultancy solutions, helping clients drive growth through emerging technology solutions. Our proprietary intelligence platform leverages advanced analytics and data science, to help our customers surface the true leading indicators from which to grow their business and investment strategies. Lux Research offers best in class primary research, data analysis, and market insights to support more informed decision-making for future success.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Manager responsible for selling research products, data insights, and consulting services to existing clients in Fortune 2000 companies. In this role, you will work with C-level executives (business and technology leaders) in the Energy Sciences, Agrifood Sciences, Manufacturing and Material Sciences, and Advanced Technology industries across South Korea. This is an individual contributor role with travel required once Covid 19 restrictions are lifted.
You will engage in a consultative sales approach, meeting with C-suite executives to understand their highest priority initiatives. You will clearly articulate how Lux Research can deliver deeper market, technology, and business insights in support of their decision-making processes.
- Develop sales and growth strategy for your accounts with focus on renewing and up-selling Lux services
- For some accounts you will be part of a global account team focused on delivering incremental value to Lux top global accounts
- Target and sell to senior management (Director, VP, C-level) in R&D; Business Development; Corporate Venturing; and/or Strategy and M&A
- Maintain an appropriate and accurate sales pipeline of adequate size to ensure quarterly quota achievement; maintain pipeline information in the Lux CRM system (Salesforce)
- Develop a complete understanding of the full suite of Lux Research intelligence and consulting offerings
- Identify our client’s business and technology issues and demonstrate Lux Research’s value; develop client strategies that position Lux Research as a strategic resource
- Work collaboratively with a team including Business Development Reps, Customer Success Managers, Research Associates, Research Analysts and Consultants
- 10+ years of successful selling experience with a proven track record of strong account management
- Research / consulting sales experience
- Proven ability to solution sell; drive account growth, achieve sales targets and manage personal sales strategies
- Sold complex multi-year contracts in the Enterprise space
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of sales pipeline management
- Ability to uncover the “unexpected value” and qualify opportunities
- Demonstrates strong detail orientation
- Driven by activity and results; wants individual performance tied to compensation rewards
- Ability to articulate trends, challenges, and issues to C-level executives
- Consultative selling style a must; formal training in Miller-Heiman Complex Sales, Challenger Selling, or similar sales training a definite plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills, verbal, and written communication in Korean and English
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving, entrepreneurial environment
- A BA/BS Degree is required with MBA or equivalent desired
More About Lux:
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.
Lux Research is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, handicap, race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and expression, ancestry, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or other categories protected by law.