Client Engagement Manager - Amsterdam
The Client Engagement Manager will work on a variety of projects, with primary responsibility to manage inbound client inquiries and ensuring timely outbound delivery in response to the client request. The best qualified candidates will have a high sense of urgency; take great pride in providing the highest levels of client satisfaction; and enjoy ensuring the best client experience. This is a great opportunity to interact with both internal and external audiences and to learn about cutting-edge technologies. The Key Performance Indicator of this role is client retention!
- Understanding clients' business issues and working with the Lux team to create a plan to help solve them
- Liaising with clients, including managing inbound requests and outbound delivery
- Working with senior-level contacts to understand what services they need from Lux
- Advocating internally for clients, based on their goals and key areas of interest
- Tracking client engagement and working with our research team to help any clients who are not getting the most out of Lux
- Reviewing and providing quality control for client-specific work, assuring client expectations are exceeded
- Proactively providing information to clients to ensure they get the greatest value out of Lux services
- Training clients on the uses of Lux Research services to ensure they are receiving high value from the relationship – e.g., client member site demos
- Ensuring client satisfaction resulting in the renewal of Lux Research services
- 2-3 years experience in a B2B customer service role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A well-organized, detail-oriented approach to work
- The ability to juggle multiple tasks effectively
- Strong interpersonal skills to ensure effective interaction with both internal Sales and Research staff and external clients
- Intellectual curiosity about emerging technology and its impact on business and society
- Some experience with innovation, entrepreneurship, and/or emerging technology managements a plus
- Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint; working knowledge of CRM helpful
- Self-motivation and a commitment to doing things right
- A dedication to excellence
- Authorized to reside and work in The Netherlands
- Ability to commute to our Amsterdam office daily
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially and customer service minded individual to join a dynamic; fun-loving; and growing team in our Amsterdam office.
What Lux Research has to offer:
- Join a rapidly growing, globally operating post-start-up company, with strong brand equity already.
- Become part of the world of emerging disruptive technologies in Digital Transformation; Energy; Advanced Materials and Food, Health & Wellness.
- The people we hire now will be the leaders managing and growing the company going forward.
- Result driven, non-political, client and business focused working environment, where individuals take personal responsibility to get things right – and to find ways to grow and improve the company .
- Become part of a small, streetwise, fun and international group of professionals.
- Apply your sales and diplomacy skills at an extremely high profile client base and market.
About Lux Research
Lux Research is a leading provider of intelligence services, helping clients drive growth through technology innovation. With quality data derived from primary research, fact-based analysis, and opinions that challenge traditional thinking, Lux clients are empowered to make better, informed decisions today to ensure future success. A pioneer in the research industry, Lux is uniquely positioned with technical expertise in addition to business insights, augmented by advanced analytics.
Analysis you trust. Opinions you rely on. Make better decisions, faster. For more information visit www.luxresearchinc.com, connect on LinkedIn, or follow @LuxResearch.